In accordance with the directive 2009/136 /EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law of Services Information Society, in accordance with the guidelines of the French Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform in detail the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server remembers the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal his identity or any other personal information or content stored on your PC, but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user who has visited the site previously considered certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser, or if you prefer to receive information each time a cookie is requested, you can configure your browser options in this way. Most browsers allow you to manage cookies in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you wish to install on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To authorize, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information about the configuration of the most used browsers in the following places:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google Support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser help.
With regard to third-party cookies, namely those that are external to our website, we are not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer you is always in reference to the source.
Deposit of cookies by Sirdata
Sirdata is a data marketing company that allows its Clients to send relevant offers to Users that are adapted to their interests.
The Data collected by Sirdata is kept for a maximum of 365 days, depending on the purpose of the processing, in accordance with the laws in force and the principle of minimization.
More information: https: //www.sirdata.com/vie-privee/
You wish to deactivate the collection of your data by Sirdata : https://www.sirdata.com/opposition/
ALLIANCE RESTAURATION participates in and complies with all of the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework Specifications and Policies [He/She] uses the Consent Management Platform #92.